The Australian College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) is the peak organisation for nurse practitioners advancing nursing practice and access to health care. The objectives for which the College is established are many, but primarily focus on Support, Leadership, Awareness, Promotion, and Education.
Our website is the main communication and information source for members and has become the sole organisation representing and supporting Australian Nurse Practitioners.
It is also a gateway to more than 700 ACNP members representing Nurse Practitioners, Candidate Nurse Practitioners and nurses and allied health professionals that are interested in the Nurse Practitioner role. The ACNP has evolved over the years becoming the only national college for Nurse Practitioners with an annual conference, quarterly newsletter and educational days shared between state branches.
JOIN NOW AND RECEIVE the following benefits of membership:
- Subscriptions to our electronic quarterly newsletter
- Free online access to the Australian College of Nurse Practitioners web site and members only section
- Free access to our email discussion list, podcasts and online education
- Access and discounts to educational activities and conferences promoted by ACNP and other participating organisations
- Access to valuable discounts on resources such as Therapeutic Guidelines and the Australian Medicines Handbook
- Representation at local, state, national and international levels
- Entitlement to membership on various sub-committees and working parties that influence policy and decision-making for Nurse Practitioners
- Eligibility for the annual ACNP scholarship: "The Ollie Schollie"
||For AHPRA-endorsed Nurse Practitioners
||For transitional NPs, APNs, CNCs, RNs and students
||For businesses, corporations, etc.
Click here to view the Membership Charter.