The Australian College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) is the national peak body for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Practice Nurses in Australia. The ACNP is active in advancing nursing practice and improving access to health care.
Visit the History of the Nurse Practitioner Movement in Australia for insight into the origins and development of the Australian nurse practitioner role.
- ACT Chapter Members Meeting - 12 February 2020 12th February 2020 Aims of the Meeting: 1. An opportunity to be updated by your State Chapter Chair 2. Provide feedback to your State Cha... ... more
- NSW - Prescribing and Pharmacology Workshop 22nd February 2020 Prescribing & Pharmacology - This updated workshop with BRAND NEW content will provide an overview of Nurse Practitioner... ... more
- Vic Chapter Members Meeting 27th February 2020 Aims of the Meeting: 1. An opportunity to be updated by your State Chapter Chair 2. Provide feedback to your State Cha... ... more
- Anne Moehead OAM receives further recognition 29th January 2020 ACNP congratulate, Nurse Practitioner, Anne Moehead for receiving the Public Service Medal for outstanding public servi... ... more
- ISO 80369-6:2016 neural connector devices to reduce misconnection errors 29th January 2020 Please find attached a letter from the Chief Executive Officer of the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Hea... ... more
- 1st Newsletter from Alison McMillanas CNMO 24th January 2020 Message from the Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer Welcome to the first newsletter for 2020 and my first as Commonwea... ... more