The Australian College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) is the national peak body for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Practice Nurses in Australia. The ACNP is active in advancing nursing practice and improving access to health care.
Visit the History of the Nurse Practitioner Movement in Australia for insight into the origins and development of the Australian nurse practitioner role.
- Top End Rural and Remote Symposium 13th June 2019 A symposium designed exclusively for Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Practice Nurses and Health Professionals working in r... ... more
- Business Course for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Practice Nurses 21st June 2019 Business Essentials - Do you have a question surrounding setting up a business? Have you wondered how to move from pl... ... more
- 2019 ACNP National Conference - Transforming Health Care: (4 days) 2nd September 2019 Bringing together Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Practice Nurses and Advanced Health Professionals the ACNP National Conf... ... more
- Calling for governments to work with professions to support health & wellbeing in their communities. 16th April 2019 Nurses and midwives are calling on all governments to work with our professions to support the health and wellbeing of o... ... more
- Inspired Work Award 11th April 2019 Nikki Johnston and Juliane Samara have been announced as finalists in the HESTA nursing and midwifery awards in the Team... ... more
- Launceston nurse-led service Mission Health aims to bridge the healthcare gap 11th April 2019 A month into offering a nurse-led, drop-in service for Launceston's most vulnerable, Mission Health is working to "fill ... ... more