The Australian College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) is the national peak body for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Practice Nurses in Australia. The ACNP is active in advancing nursing practice and improving access to health care.
Visit the History of the Nurse Practitioner Movement in Australia for insight into the origins and development of the Australian nurse practitioner role.
- Top End Rural and Remote Symposium 13th June 2019 A symposium designed exclusively for Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Practice Nurses and Health Professionals working in r... ... more
- 2019 ACNP National Conference - Transforming Health Care: (4 days) 2nd September 2019 Bringing together Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Practice Nurses and Advanced Health Professionals the ACNP National Conf... ... more
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Initiative 20th March 2019 Changes to the National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) have been made relating to Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) p... ... more
- TV Interview with WIN News Gippsland and ACNP President, Leanne Boase 25th February 2019 Click to watch the interview completed with WIN News Gippsland and ACNP President, Leanne Boase. ... more
- MBS Review Taskforce – Report from NPRG 6th February 2019 Media Release - 6 February 2019 The NPRG report outlines 14 recommendations and each of these recommendations are posit... ... more