The Australian College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) is the national peak body for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Practice Nurses in Australia. The ACNP is active in advancing nursing practice and improving access to health care.
Visit the History of the Nurse Practitioner Movement in Australia for insight into the origins and development of the Australian nurse practitioner role.
- Prescribing and Pharmacology Workshop - Brisbane 25th October 2019 Prescribing & Pharmacology - This updated workshop with BRAND NEW content will provide an overview of Nurse Practitioner... ... more
- TAS Symposium Celebrating success of ‘Trailblazers’ 1st November 2019 The ACNP TAS Symposium provides members an opportunity to hear from industry leaders, network and tick off 4.5 CPD hours... ... more
- Prescribing and Pharmacology Workshop -Perth 11th November 2019 Prescribing & Pharmacology - This updated workshop with BRAND NEW content will provide an overview of Nurse Practitioner... ... more
- How nurse practitioners are filling the gaps in aged care 14th October 2019 Read about the episode being just one example of the systemic issues facing aged care laid bare by Palliative Aged Care ... ... more
- PBAC Outcome - Changes to Antibiotic Listings on the PBS 10th October 2019 Following a review conducted by the Department of Health, the PBAC recommended changes to antibiotic listings for high u... ... more
- ACT Legislative Assembly passes Bill amendment Part V 26th September 2019 ACT Health Minister confirms the amendment Bill to Part V of the Health Act 1993 was passed unopposed in the ACT Legisla... ... more