The Australian College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) is the national peak body for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Practice Nurses in Australia. The ACNP is active in advancing nursing practice and improving access to health care.
Visit the History of the Nurse Practitioner Movement in Australia for insight into the origins and development of the Australian nurse practitioner role.
- Nurse Practitioner Week 2019 9th December 2019 In 2019, the ACNP has developed a campaign for this special week called "Nurse Practitioners - Much More Than You Know."... ... more
- Prescribing and Pharmacology Workshop - NSW 22nd February 2020 Prescribing & Pharmacology - This updated workshop with BRAND NEW content will provide an overview of Nurse Practitioner... ... more
- SA Symposium - 20 years of Nurse Practitioners: Let’s Celebrate the diversity 12th March 2020 The ACNP SA Symposium provides members an opportunity to hear from industry leaders, network and tick off 13 CPD hours. ... ... more
- Independent review of nursing education 4th December 2019 The Federal Health Department has recently completed an independent review of Nursing Education, titled, educating the N... ... more
- MBS Review - December Update 3rd December 2019 The ACNP has been advised that a Taskforce meeting will be held on the 11th & 12th December, 2019, where the recommendat... ... more
- ACNP President meets with Shadow Minister for Health 7th November 2019 A fabulous day for NPs with ACNP President, Leanne Boase meeting with Chris Bowen, Shadow Minister for Health to discuss... ... more