The Australian College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) is the national peak body for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Practice Nurses in Australia. The ACNP is active in advancing nursing practice and improving access to health care.
Visit the History of the Nurse Practitioner Movement in Australia for insight into the origins and development of the Australian nurse practitioner role.
- Vic Chapter Members Meeting 10th March 2020 Aims of the Meeting: 1. An opportunity to be updated by your State Chapter Chair 2. Provide feedback to your State Cha... ... more
- SA Symposium - 20 years of Nurse Practitioners: Let’s Celebrate the Diversity 12th March 2020 The ACNP SA Symposium provides members an opportunity to hear from industry leaders, network and tick off 13 CPD hours. ... ... more
- WA Chapter Members Meeting - 25 March 2020 25th March 2020 Aims of the Meeting: 1. An opportunity to be updated by your State Chapter Chair 2. Provide feedback to your State Cha... ... more
- Aged Care RC recommends 4-star staffing model 26th February 2020 RC recommends 4-star staffing model - Australian Ageing Agenda Under the research-based system, several different combi... ... more
- PBAC Decision - s100 HBV HCV and HIV medicines 26th February 2020 This is excellent news for our patients, and will improve management of these HBV, HCV and HIV within our community. We ... ... more
- UPDATE 4 - Information for NP's: Coronavirus (V4) 24th February 2020 Follow the link to read about Coronavirus for Primary and Community health workers and Emergency Department staff. ... more