The Australian College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) is the national peak body for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Practice Nurses in Australia. The ACNP is active in advancing nursing practice and improving access to health care.
Visit the History of the Nurse Practitioner Movement in Australia for insight into the origins and development of the Australian nurse practitioner role.
- South Australian Symposium 15th March 2019 The SA Symposium ‘The 3 R’s: Resilience, Revive & Replenish’ will take place on the 15th March 2019 in Ridleyton. ... more
- 2019 ACNP National Conference - Transforming Health Care: (4 days) 2nd September 2019 Bringing together Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Practice Nurses and Advanced Health Professionals the ACNP National Conf... ... more
- MBS Review Taskforce – Report from NPRG 6th February 2019 Media Release - 6 February 2019 The NPRG report outlines 14 recommendations and each of these recommendations are posit... ... more
- Congratulations Nikki 29th January 2019 ACNP President Leanne Boase said, “On behalf of ACNP’s Board, National Council and Fellows, members and staff, I congrat... ... more
- NP recognised in Federal Parliament 4th December 2018 NSW member, Anne Moehead has had her outstanding service and skills acknowledged in Federal Parliament by her local memb... ... more