The Australian College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) is the national peak body for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Practice Nurses in Australia. The ACNP is active in advancing nursing practice and improving access to health care.
Visit the History of the Nurse Practitioner Movement in Australia for insight into the origins and development of the Australian nurse practitioner role.
- 2019 ACNP National Conference - Transforming Health Care: (4 days) 2nd September 2019 Bringing together Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Practice Nurses and Advanced Health Professionals the ACNP National Conf... ... more
- NSW Symposium - Prescribing, Pharmacology and Mental Health 18th October 2019 The ACNP NSW Symposium provides members an opportunity to hear from industry leaders, network and tick off 13 CPD hours.... ... more
- Prescribing and Pharmacology Workshop - Brisbane 25th October 2019 Prescribing & Pharmacology - This updated workshop with BRAND NEW content will provide an overview of Nurse Practitioner... ... more
- Submissions Open for Rural and Remote Health Scientific Symposium 20th August 2019 The 7th Rural and Remote Health Scientific Symposium, 'Shaping the future', is being held in Alice Springs 25-26 May 202... ... more
- APNA Article - Recognising Nurse Practitioners 15th August 2019 Earlier this year, APNA contributed to the Medicare Benefits Schedule Review Report consultation from the Nurse Practiti... ... more
- More Support For Nurse Practitioners Could Ease Local GP Crisis 5th August 2019 Federal Member for Bendigo, Lisa Chesters is calling on the Federal Government to adopt the Medicare Benefits Schedule (... ... more