The Australian College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) is the national peak body for nurse practitioners and advanced practice nurses in Australia. The ACNP is active in advancing nursing practice and improving access to health care. Please feel free to explore, learn more about the College and become a member! Visit the History of the Nurse Practitioner Movement in Australia for insight into the origins and development of the Australian nurse practitioner role.
- Prescribing and Pharmacology Workshop - Melbourne 13th December 2018 Australian College of Nurse Practitioners is proud to offer Pharmacology & Prescribing Workshop as part of the suite of ... ... more
- Queensland Symposium 15th February 2019 Queensland members opportunity to hear from industry leaders, network and tick off CPD hours. ... more
- NP recognised in Federal Parliament 4th December 2018 NSW member, Anne Moehead has had her outstanding service and skills acknowledged in Federal Parliament by her local memb... ... more
- ACNP Response Stillbirth Research and Education 26th November 2018 The College would like to congratulate the Government for its initiative in setting up a committee to undertake importan... ... more
- Nurse Practitioner Week 2018 26th November 2018 In 2018, the ACNP would like to extend the celebrations for Nurse Practitioner Week to a full week. Nurse Practitioner ... ... more