The ACNP Member App makes access even easier
The ACNP Member App will ensure that our members are able to keep up to date, keep connected and keep in contact with the ACNP with the touch of a button.
With the ACNP Member App you can:
- Keep updated of the latest events taking place (and add them to your calendar)
- Check out the latest news
- Ensure your membership card is easily accessible
- View and edit your profile
- Find other NP's around the Country with the 'Find a NP' directory
- Chat to other members through the chat function
- Download the latest resources and newsletters through the document library
- Contact ACNP with the touch of a button
- Read and contribute to the latest blog for our members
- Update your notification settings
Listed below you will find all the information as to how you can get connected and set up the App on your phone.
If you need any assistance please call the ACNP on 1300 433 660.
How to set up the ACNP Member App:
STEP 1. Download the App
The first thing you need to do is download the mobile app 'Member Jungle' onto your device. The App is free.
Grab your device you wish to download the ACNP Member App onto.
Then select which type of device you have and click on the relevant icon to download the "Member Jungle" app.
The Member Jungle App has the Tiger Logo (as per below)
STEP 2. Search for Australian College of Nurse Practitioners
Click on your new Member Jungle App icon and open the new app.
We recommend you allow notifications so you can receive important updates from the ACNP.
Now you need to search and add our club, click on the plus icon on the top right of the screen.
Start typing "Australian College of Nurse Practitioners" in the search bar, as pictured below.
Australian College of Nurse Practitioners will appear in the list on the screen, click on the Sign In button, as pictured below.
STEP 3. Logging In
If you are a current member you can login using your membership login details.
If you need help to remember these please contact Bernie on 1300 433 660 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 4. Logged In
You will now be logged into the ACNP Member App and can check out all the latest features.
Please note that only ACNP Staff and the National Board can see the Members button.
If you need help please contact ACNP on 1300 433 660 or at email@example.com