ACNP is affiliated with the following organisations
We are now a local group of Nursing Now.
Nursing Now is a global campaign to improve health globally by raising the status and profile of nursing.
We have some resources for members,
- Attachments and links below.
- Nursing Now's programmes of activity: https://www.nursingnow.org/programmes/
- Goals for Groups 2019: https://www.nursingnow.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Goals-for-Groups_2019.pdf
- Nursing Now advocacy toolkit: https://www.nursingnow.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Toolkit-Final-1.pdf
- WHO's State of the World's Nursing Report: https://www.who.int/hrh/nursing_midwifery/state-of-the-worlds-nursing-and-midwifery-2020-get-engaged.pdf
What is Choosing Wisely Australia?
Choosing Wisely Australia® is an initiative of NPS MedicineWise in partnership with Australia's health professional colleges, societies and associations. The campaign is enabling clinicians, consumers and healthcare stakeholders to start important conversations about tests, treatments and procedures where evidence shows they provide no benefit, or in some cases, lead to harm.
ACNP is a friend of the Natinal Rural Health Alliance Lid. Visit their website at https://www.ruralhealth.org.au