The ACNP would like to thank our following Corporate Champion Partners
The ACNP is affiliated with the following organisations:
ACNP is a local group of Nursing Now.
Nursing Now is a global campaign to improve health globally by raising the status and profile of nursing
Link for more information: https://www.who.int/hrh/news/2018/nursing_now_campaign/en/
ACNP resources for members:
- Attachments and links below.
- Nursing Now's programmes of activity: https://www.nursingnow.org/programmes/
- Goals for Groups 2019: https://www.nursingnow.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Goals-for-Groups_2019.pdf
- Nursing Now advocacy toolkit: https://www.nursingnow.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Toolkit-Final-1.pdf
- WHO's State of the World's Nursing Report: https://www.who.int/hrh/nursing_midwifery/state-of-the-worlds-nursing-and-midwifery-2020-get-engaged.pdf
Engaging with the State of the World's Nursing report - 9AM session - Video of Meeting
Engaging with the State of the World's Nursing report - 3PM session- Video of Meeting
Choosing Wisely Australia® is an initiative of NPS MedicineWise in partnership with Australia's health professional colleges, societies and associations. The campaign is enabling clinicians, consumers and healthcare stakeholders to start important conversations about tests, treatments and procedures where evidence shows they provide no benefit, or in some cases, lead to harm.