Nurse Practitioner Mentor of the Year
This award is Sponsored by the Australian Medicines Handbook (AMH) The awardee will have demonstrated excellence in Mentorship.
The awardee will be granted
- 12 months membership of ACNP.
- Complimentary registration at ACNP National Conference including Conference Dinner.
- Recognition award or certificate.
- Presentation at Awards presentation event.
- AMH resources for mentor and student to the value of $500
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Be registered with NMBA as a Registered Nurse with NP endorsement and be working as a NP
- Demonstrate a commitment to the education of others
- Have acted as a positive professional role model over the course of their career
- Be engaged in a formalised mentorship role for sharing professional NP skills or Advanced Practice Skills with others
- 15 March Nominations open
- 30 June Nominations close
- Announcement of winners at next ACNP National Conference all announcements are to be held in confidence until this date.
Please include up to two pages addressing the additional eligibility criteria.
Murray Sneesby (2018 winner, left) with Nikki Johnston OAM (right).