Bank First Innovation in Business Award
The awardee will have demonstrated innovation in health management systems, administration and/or service provision. Innovation is defined as the multi-stage process whereby organisations transform ideas into new/improved products, service or processes, to advance, compete and differentiate themselves successfully in their marketplace
$2,000 towards business and leadership development.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Be registered with NMBA as a Registered Nurse with NP endorsement and be working as a NP
- Outcomes of established infrastructure and required improvement
- Must be able to demonstrate how the innovation has improved clinical care and patient outcomes
- Provide overview of challenges and make recommendations for innovative approaches to enhancing patient care; re: access to leading healthcare service.
- 1 May 2021 Nominations open
- 30 June 2021 Nominations close
Announcement of winners at ACNP National Symposium, October 15 2021. All announcements are to be held in confidence until this date
Please include up to two pages addressing the additional eligibility criteria.
- Rachel Page – Queensland (NP) Mental Health
Rachel pioneered a private Nurse Practitioner led Child, Teen and Young Adult Mental Health Clinic ‘Teens Matter 2’ on Brisbane’s Northside. Identifying an at risk and vulnerable cohort, the establishment of ‘Teens Matter 2’ aims to enhance access to financially sustainable service delivery, reduce barriers to service provision and create equity in service accessibility. The goal being to enhance mental health outcomes, mitigate risk and support vulnerable populations.
This application has shown how the business has been established and prospered and how this business model can be used across other geographical areas. This business has also demonstrated improved access to care for an at risk and vulnerable population and has shown positive outcomes for the client base.
Congratulations to Sian Pritchard from Pritchard Health
Winner Sian with Adrian, Bank First Business Development Manager.