CONVERSATION KICK STARTERS
NP Week conversations can be with:
- University Students
- Local Members of Parliament
- State Government
- Federal Government
- Feedback on the NP 10 Year plan
- Anyone that will listen!
NP Week 2021 aims to educate, recognise, and empower the conversation about Nurse Practitioners.
NP Week conversation might be about:
- Feedback on the NP 10 Year plan via https://www.acnp.org.au/np-10-year-plan
- Do you know what a NP does?
- Why are NPs a rapidly growing workforce around the world?
- Do you have a NP working in your community/at your workplace?
- What is your scope of practice?
- What are the qualifications of a NP?
- What do you love most about your role as a NP?
- What challenges do you face each day in your role as a NP?
- What it is that you do?
Resources to help get the conversation kick started:
- To watch a video and learn about Nurse Practitioners ACNP: What is a NP?
- To learn more about Nurse Practitioners visit: https://www.acnp.org.au/aboutnursepractitioners
- Download resources and social media to support the challenge.
- Download Nurse Practitioner Fact Sheet
- Download What is a Nurse Practitioner Poster
- Download Nurse Practitioner Testimonial Poster
- Download Nurse Practitioner Scope of Practice
- Download Nurse Practitioner Career Guide
- Download NPs Helping You Access Quality Health Care
- Download the Nurse Practitioner Career Pathway Postcard
- Feedback on the NP 10 Year Plan via https://www.acnp.org.au/np-10-year-plan
We want you to be creative, don’t be shy. If you have a great way to kick start a conversation let us and the world know about it.
#acnpnational and #npkickstartconversation.
Let the challenge begin!