Please note that full and associate members with expired memberships are not be able to access the Members Only sections of the website; like resources, current chapter information and member offers.
If you are experiencing access issues please clear your cache, bookmarks, shortcuts and browser history from the previous website. If you continue having issues please contact the Membership Coordinator by email at email@example.com.
- Click on the link to settings (top right of screen) when on an internet page. Refer below image
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on ADVANCED
- Find the heading PRIVACY AND SCRURITY
- Scroll down the page to CLEAR BROWSING DATA AND CLICK IT
- Click on ADVANCED
- Place a tick in the boxes you wish to delete the links (be careful as you can delete all your passwords)
- Click CLEAR DATA - You have now cleared your computer.
- Close the SETTINGS page
- Refresh your ACNP screen or open a new one. You should be able to access the Members only sections of the ACNP website.
Need more assistance – call the office on 1300 433 660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you pay by credit card you will be invoiced a $0.99 processing fee plus a 1.5% transaction fee.
You can complete a bank transfer to the ACNP account by using the following details:
Account number: 155904
Reference: Please write down your name &/or membership number as a reference.
**Important** Please email your remittance to: email@example.com