ACNP National Symposium South Australia
ACNP NATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
The ACNP National Symposium will be hosted in South Australia from the 14-16 October 2021. The Symposium celebrates '21 Years of Nurse Practitioners: Let's Celebrate the Diversity.'
Once you are in the ACNP site you need a separate login to access the event booking system. You need to create separate and new access for each event you register in. This can all be the same information, but you need to create a new user account. You can view a screen shot on the FAQ's page.
ACNP National Symposium, 14-16 October 2021
Adelaide, South Australia
Please find below the Conference Program. This Program will be continually updated.
21 Years of Nurse Practitioners. Let's Celebrate the Diversity.
| GALA DINNER THEME:
Dress in the 'Era of your 21st Birthday.'
| GUEST PRESENTERS INCLUDE:
- Carol Douglas 2020 HESTA Nurse Practitioner of the Year, Aged & Palliative Care NP, WA
- Dr Peter Allcroft Adelaide Palliative Medicine Physician
- Dr Duncan McKellar Director of Older Persons Mental Health Service
- Dr Sharon Liberali is a Dental Specialist in Special Needs Dentistry and Director of the Special Needs Unit, Adelaide Dental Hospital, for the SA Dental Service.
- Dr Sandy Patel holds positions as a Neuroradiologist at the Central Adelaide Local Health Network.
- Silvia O’Connor & Tracey Nicholls Alternative Airways Paeds & Adults : ENT NP’s Working in Public Health
- Nat Cook ALP MP - Member for Hurtle Vale - Member of State Parliament, House of Assembly - From Nursing to Politics
Registration for the ACNP National Symposium is now open. Please register via the green button above.
- Member Price: $500.00
- Non Member Price: $780.00
Please contact the ACNP on 1300 433 660 if you have any enquiries regarding the event.
Electronic prescriptions provide an option for Nurse Practitioners to provide your patients with a digital prescription as an alternative to a paper prescription. ...