Weight Loss, Dermatology, Cosmetic & Suture Workshop for Nurse Practitioners
I Weight Loss, Dermatology, Cosmetic & Suture Workshop for Nurse Practitioners
I Dates and Time
- 27 & 28 May 2022
- 8:30am - 5:00pm (QLD time)
1/44 Kremzow Rd
Brendale QLD 4500
I Who can attend
All Nurse Practitioners, Candidate/Transitional Nurse Practitioners, NP Masters Students and Advanced Practice Nurses.
I Program Content
Day One - An Obesity Workshop providing information to build the skills of NPs who want to work in the area of health care. Lectures will be provided on topics from weight bias, assessment, Anti-Obesity Medication and Bariatric surgery.
Day Two - Dermatology Workshop, building on the sessions given at the ACNP National Conference in March 2021, plus the addition of:
- Cosmetic Dermatology (Injectables, skin conditions collaborative practice)
- Anti-Wrinkle Demonstration
- Skin Cancers and the Introduction to Dermoscopy
We will finish day 2 with a 2 hour Suture Workshop.
Topics covered over the 2 days include:
- Update on Obesity
- Weight Loss Interventions
- Anti Obesity Medication
- Bariatric Surgery
- Dermatology Assessments and Treatments
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Mole Screening
- Suture Workshop
|Day 1||Day 2||Both|
- Day 1
- Catherine Smith - Nurse Practitioner
- Leyanne Duncan - RN Dietitian, NP Student
- Melanie Rose - Nurse Practitioner
- Chris O’Donnell - Nurse Practitioner
- Dr James Askew - Bariatric Surgeon
- Day 2
- Rebekah Woodbine - Nurse Practitioner
- Elise Byrant - Nurse Practitioner
Once you are in the ACNP site you need a separate login to access the event booking system. Create a separate & new access account for each event you register for. This can all be the same information, but you need to create a new user account. You can view a screen shot on the FAQ's page.
An opportunity to be updated by your State Chapter Chair and to provide feedback to your State Chapter Chair. ...