Business Course for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Practice Nurses
The Business Course will take place on the 15th March 2019 in North Melbourne. The Business Course will offer an opportunity for Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Practice Nurses and Health Professionals to network and learn all in an interactive, engaging and friendly environment.
The Business Course will focus on the following key areas:
- Early steps in business development
- Business planning and establishment
- Resources and marketing
- Do I need my own premises?
- What are my ongoing costs?
- Tax – PAYG, income tax and GST
A full draft program for the day is available for download below.
This course designed for Nurses Practitioners, Advanced Practice Nurses and Health Professionals - Get started on building your future today!
The objectives of the workshop are:
- Enhancing & Broadening NP Practice education is designed by and for Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Practitioner Candidates, Advanced Practice Nurses and Health Professionals.
- Interactive workshops where you get to do more than listen to a presenter and you are encouraged to participate.
- EARN 5 CPD HOURS
Nurse Practitioner and ACNP President
Date: Friday 21 June, 2019
Venue: Australian College of Nurse Practitioners
Suite 25, Level 2
204-218 Dryburgh Street, North Melbourne
Time: 10.00am- 4.00pm
Cost: $250.00 (Inc GST)
Events and Sponsorship Coordinator
1300 433 660 or 0436 398 145
| Thank you to our Sponsors
Download More Information
A symposium designed exclusively for Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Practice Nurses and Health Professionals working in rural and remote areas. ...
Bringing together Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Practice Nurses and Advanced Health Professionals the ACNP National Conference will take place in Melbourne on the 2nd - 5th September, 2019. ...