VIC - Prescribing and Pharmacology Workshop
| PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This workshop is now refreshed with new content and ready to provide an overview of Nurse Practitioner’s role in prescribing, the key issues faced with particular focus on PBS access, regulations and limitations.
This workshop will provide an overview of Nurse Practitioner’s role in prescribing, the key issues faced with particular focus on PBS access, regulations and limitations.
- Key issues: legislation, ethics, PBS, scheduling changes
- Evidence based prescribing and essential resources
- Communication and patient-centred approach
- Update on recent new drugs, guidelines , cautions, controversies, drug interactions
| WHO CAN ATTEND
This program is available to endorsed Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioner candidates and students, nurses, and health professionals.
| COST OF REGISTRATION
ACNP Members: $275.00
Non Members: $375.00
PLEASE NOTE: For this course to go ahead, there will need to be 15 delegates - We will confirm 15 working days before the course if it goes ahead.
ACNP Office - Suite 26, Level 2 204-218 Dryburgh Street, North Melbourne Vic 3051
Travel to the venue:
- Metro Trains to North Melbourne Station about a 10 minute walk up Dryburgh St
- Tram 57 getting off stop 14 (corner of Abbotsford St and Queensberry St) – Continue down Queensberry St right into Dryburgh St
- Carparking – There is 2 hour street parking available and limited 4 hr and all day spots in the surrounding streets
Contact Name: Melinda Phillips
Contact Phone: 1300 433 660 or 0436 398 145
Contact Email: email@example.com
Certificates of Participation will be issued upon completion of a quiz for all program
Download More Information
Aims of the Meeting: 1. An opportunity to be updated by your State Chapter Chair 2. Provide feedback to your State Chapter Chair ...