Get Involved | Stay Informed | Make Connections | Advance Your Career
The Australian College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) is the professional organisation for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Practice Nurses in Australia. The ACNP is active in advancing and improving access to health care.
Who can be an ACNP member?
- Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Practice Nurses
- Registered Nurses
- Allied Health Professionals
- Pharmacy Professionals
- Medical Professionals
- Nursing Students
- Supporters of Nurse Practitioners
There are two levels of Membership to the ACNP
- Full Membership for Nurse Practitioners, and
- Associate membership, for all other groups.
For AHPRA-endorsed Nurse Practitioners
- Full Member - 1 year - $ 230.00*
For Registered Nurses, Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, Advanced Practice Paramedics, Pharmacists, International NP's, Medical Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, Academics, Students and others interested in being part of the Australian College of Nurse Practitioners
Associate Member -1 year - $ 180.00*
For more information about ACNP membership please go to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) page.
* Note: The price may vary up or down dependent on the time of year your join. A membership year is 1 June - 31 May.